The Application Process
To apply for a home loan, you’ll need to select one of our loan officers as your primary contact.
Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at any time!
Collect the needed documents
For all applicants
- Driver license
- Most recent paystub for each applicant showing year-to-date income
- W2s for all employers during the previous 2 tax years
- Most recent two months of asset or bank statements to show funds for a purchase
For specific circumstances
- If self-employed, provide business and personal tax returns (all pages) for previous 2 tax years
- If retirement income is received, provide a pension statement
- If social security income is received, provide a current year awards letter or 1099 from previous year
- If refinancing, provide a recent mortgage statement
- If other properties are owned and financed, provide a mortgage statement for each
Choose your loan officer
Not sure who you want as your loan officer? Take a look at our team, read their bios, and make a decision! You can’t go wrong.
Start your application
Either use the dropdown below or the links on any of the loan officers’ pages to start an application.